Advent Books and Calendars for Preschool Kids
Christmas Activities & Crafts | Christmas Books | Advent Books
View ALL Preschool Christmas Books >>
||Christmas Gifts That Won't Break: An Advent Study for Children
By James W. Moore / Abingdon Press
What are the Christmas gifts that won't break? They are those gifts that cannot be lost, that never go out of style, and that are independent of the chances and changes of life. They are the gifts that have been graciously given by God. Children under 13
- Provides weekly Advent reading
- Looks at spiritual gifts that bring hope, peace, joy, and love to family, community, and world
- Challenges people to rethink the gifts they ask for and give during the Advent and Christmas seasons
- Leaders and participants work from the same book
- Includes Scripture and excerpts drawing from James W. Moore's experiences as a pastor, speaker, and church leader
- Provides commentary and questions for reflection and discussion
- Includes worship experiences appropriate for the season
||Advent Calendar on DVD 2, Christmas Carol Edition
By Vision Video
This Christmas experience the music and majesty of the season as seen through the heart of a child. Explore the wonders of Bethlehem revealed in these stories and enjoy new arrangements of traditional Christmas favorites by award-winning composer Steven Bias. Your spirit will sing with the inspiration and fun of Advent Calendar 2 on DVD: Christmas Carols Edition. Songs include: "Angels We Have Heard on High," Jingle Bells," "Joy to the World," "Silent Night," and many more! Approx. 115 minutes.
- Special Performance by the Alchemy Handbell Ensemble
- Half Hour of continous Christmas music arranged by Steven Bias
- An Advent Coloring Book on PDF
- Scripts and song lyrics for all 25 days in PDF
- DailyBible Reading in PDF with choice of four translations (KJV, NIV, NLT, and NRSV Catholic edition)
- Widescreen with optional English subtitles
- Coded for all regions
||Advent Calendar: With 24 Minibooks You Can Use to Decorate Your Tree
By Tony Wolf / Catholic Book Publishing
Here is a different kind of Advent Calendar. For each of the first 24 days of December, there is a 10-page minibook (including cover) that relates a Bible story, offers a special prayer or Psalm, or features an appropriate Christmas song. This unique Advent Calendar makes celebrating Advent at school or at home truly meaningful. Once you read each little book, you can then hang it on your Christmas tree by its golden loop. Measures 26" x 14" when opened.
Not recommended for use by children under 3 years of age.
||What We Do in Advent: An Anglican Kid's Activity Book
By Anne E. Kitch & Dorothy Thompson Perez / Morehouse Publishing
Fun-filled activity book for kids ages 4 to 7 shows how to make an Advent wreath, help Mary and Joseph find their way to Bethlehem, and count the gifts the Magi bring to the Christ Child. Filled with mazes, crossword puzzles, connect-the-dots, and word searches. A great way for kids and their parents to focus on the true meaning of the Advent and Christmas seasons. An invaluable resource for families and Christian formation teams alike.
||Bartholomew's Passage: A Family Story for Advent
By Arnold Ytreeide / Kregel Kidzone
Bartholomew's Passage is an engaging story that guides families through the Advent season. Young Bartholomew's adventures start when Roman soldiers destroy his village and disperse his family, continue through his enslavement to a tyrannical master and his escape with his new friend Nathan, and end with a reunion with his family in Bethlehem. Along the way Bartholomew makes a new friend, a young boy named Jotham! Paperback.
||Advent Calendar on DVD
By Vision Video
Make this Christmas season special with the Advent Calendar on DVD. This DVD contains 25 mini-documentaries (3 to 5 minutes each) that take viewers on an entertaining yet informative journey through the Advent season. Just pop the DVD into your player each night of December, then gather around and watch the fun.
- Advent Coloring Book in PDF
- Daily Bible Reading (Choice of KJV, NIV, NLT, or NRSV Catholic Ed.) in PDF
- Scripts for all 25 days in PDF
- Original Christmas music by film and stage composer Steven Bias
- The Christmas story found in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke narrated with photos
More Advent Books >>
SEARCH FOR MORE ADVENT RESOURCES:
Sunday School |
Graduation Gifts |
Butterfly Poems |
Waiting For The Rainbow
Site Map |